The Technician I, under general supervision, supports the operations of the Service Department both in the field and in the shop. Supports colleagues whenever necessary in an effort to promote Company-wide efficiency. Employment type: Full-time, hourly-non-exempt, non-contract, some weekends/on-call required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Pick-up and delivery of equipment.
- Some other duties may include inventory control/management, shop housekeeping and cleaning and shop infrastructure projects.
- Assist other technicians and staff as needed.
- May be required to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as needed.
- In addition to the duties described above, the incumbent may be required to perform related tasks as necessary to meet current contingency and/or mission requirements.
- Assist in organization and maintenance of company assets.
- Perform any reasonable request as directed by management.