The Revco ULT2050-10-A ultra-low temperature chest freezer has a capacity of 20 cubic feet with a temperature range of -10 to -40°C and requires 115V power. Reliably store samples with versatile Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ CxF Series Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers.
- Eye-level, easy-to-use microprocessor control panel
- Message center: 12-character alphanumeric LED displays setpoints, system status, and alarm messages
- Access code to ensure setpoint security
- Optional built-in chart recorder or data logger for continuous monitoring
- Easy-to-remove air filter
- Heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel exterior construction with a powder coat paint finish that resists chipping and rust
- Stainless steel interior
- 5″ (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation
- Ergonomic, lockable door handle
- Convenient interior covers minimize sample exposure to outside conditions.
- Inner sub-lids protect bulk samples from ambient exposure during single sample retrievals.
- Optional CO2 or LN2 safety backup system included for additional protection in power or mechanical failure event.
- Unit includes RS-232 and 4-20 milliamp analog outputs for independent monitoring devices and recorders.
- The freezer includes heavy-duty casters with a locking tandem wheel design for smooth mobility.